When: Tuesday, November 19th, 7 to 9 p.m.
Where: Montclair State University, Schmitt Hall, Room 311
NJ News Commons will hold its third internship fair to introduce news organizations to prospective student interns on Tuesday, November 19, from 7 to 9 p.m. The fair will be held in Schmitt Hall Room 311. News organizations can recruit School of Communication and Media students for Spring 2014 internships.
Partners interested in participating must register here. If your organization has not yet submitted an internship proposal, please submit one to Elaine Russo as well. For previous participating partners, the following information is on file. If it needs updating, please also contact Elaine Russo.
What new NJ News Commons Partners applications need:
– description of internship
– description of skills needed (Do they need to provide writing samples or anything else?)
– what can the intern expect to learn?
– do you plan to offer any pay? (The answer can be yes or no.)
- Phone, name, title, address, email.
- If your business is home-based, and you are a partner of the NJ News Commons, please put down 311 Schmitt Hall as the address. That will serve as your internship office.
Students may register here.
Refreshments and parking vouchers provided.